My Third Eye Scratched

The Art of Art Trip, topped with Jazz and sprinkled with humor!

Pages

  • Home
  • Art Blog Live Feed

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

NUDE CLASSICAL PORTRAIT OF RACHAEL RAY FOR SALE ON EBAY (SERIOUSLY)

Ha ha ha

Posted by Art Trip at 8:44 AM
Newer Post Older Post Home

Art Trip - Artist

Go to Art Trip's website for the full Art Trip experience.

About Me

My photo
Art Trip
The Art of Art Trip, topped with Jazz and sprinkled with humor! - Also check out the Art Trip web site http://www.arttripweb.com
View my complete profile

Buy an Art Trip

Buy an Art Trip
Click on the painting to enter gallery

All Time Popular Post

  • Lucian Freud - RIP (Rest in Paint)
    Obit here
  • Happy Birthday Pablo Picasso
    A tribute with paintings
  • Giacometti and the Etruscans
    Giacometti's "Tall Standing Woman I" "The Shadow of the Evening," an Etruscan statue from approximately 350-300 B.C....
  • Here Are 15 of the Worst Paintings in Existence
    I don't know, I kind of like some of them... From the Museum of Bad Art ‏
  • Viewer as Voyeur: A Short History of Perfectly Dirty Art
    Sex sells.... From the New York Observer This is also a hot topic in the yoga world if you want to get the drift from Art Trip's alter-e...
  • The Artist Faked Death and Relocation Program (AFDRP)
    Increase your Art Income! Find Art Fame! Get the Art Recognition you Deserve! The Artist Faked Death and Relocation Program (AFDRP) is a pro...
  • Bad paintings of Barack Obama
    Via badpaintingsofbarackobama.com - Actually, I kind of like the last one...
  • Mysterious dog found under Van Gogh painting
    Jasmine Johns For Art Journal A previously unknown charcoal sketch of a dog by Vincent van Gogh has been revealed in a high-tech look ben...
  • Weighty Art World Discussion - Does She or Doesn't She Pee
    Or "What's under Marina's Dress". I'll will never be able to look at her in her red dress the same after this... Wate...
  • Cy Twombly - RIP (Rest in Paint)
    Cy Twombly, who died Tuesday aged 83, was a key figure in the post-war abstract art world with a career spanning six decades. Renowned for h...

Popular Posts - Last 30 Days

  • Giacometti and the Etruscans
    Giacometti's "Tall Standing Woman I" "The Shadow of the Evening," an Etruscan statue from approximately 350-300 B.C....
  • Duchamp’s ‘Fountain’ Was Subversive
    "Around holiday time, you’ve got to envy the Norwegians. They’ve got real candles on the tree, gobbets of pork fat for Christmas dinner...
  • Kerning Man
    From Ted McCagg
  • Weighty Art World Discussion - Does She or Doesn't She Pee
    Or "What's under Marina's Dress". I'll will never be able to look at her in her red dress the same after this... Wate...
  • I will not title this painting, Two Trees in a Park In Fall (Everyone loves Magritte) I
    I will not title this painting, Two Trees in a Park In Fall (Everyone loves Magritte) I - Acrylic on Canvas - 18 x 24 inches
  • Here Are 15 of the Worst Paintings in Existence
    I don't know, I kind of like some of them... From the Museum of Bad Art ‏
  • Art Trip's Identification Card
    Due to the scepticism that Art Trip is an actual person and not some lame persona in the spirt of Rrose Sélavy, I present my ID card as proo...
  • Urban prankster Mark Jenkins
    I love this guy's humor!!! More here
  • Excerpt from a landscape of the worst painting ever painted - An Art Trip Painting
    Excerpts from a landscape of the worst painting ever painted ~ 22 x 30 inches - Acrylic on watercolor paper
  • This painting has nothing to do with Damien Hirst, Jeff Koons, Richrd Prince, Larry Gagosian or Jerry Saltz (but maybe Google will find it now)
    This painting has nothing to do with Damien Hirst, Jeff Koons, Richrd Prince, Larry Gagosian or Jerry Saltz (but maybe Google will find it ...

Friends of Art Trip

Join Art Trip on Facebook

Art Trip

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (131)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (21)
    • ►  September (27)
    • ►  August (28)
    • ►  July (31)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ▼  2010 (308)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (20)
    • ►  September (28)
    • ►  August (32)
    • ►  July (31)
    • ►  June (30)
    • ►  May (32)
    • ►  April (28)
    • ►  March (27)
    • ►  February (28)
    • ▼  January (30)
      • Art Trip's Art VIII
      • Art Trip's Art VII
      • Damien Hirst
      • Art Trip at Saatchi Gallery
      • Nick Nolte as a Painter
      • 1st Annual Art Bok Choy Camden Art Fair and Art St...
      • Star Wars Street Art Humor
      • Art Trip's Art VI
      • Art Trip's Art V
      • Louis Armstrong Collages
      • Mysterious dog found under Van Gogh painting
      • NUDE CLASSICAL PORTRAIT OF RACHAEL RAY FOR SALE ON...
      • Dawgs in Art History
      • Art Trip's Art IV
      • Art Trip's Art III
      • Art/Meditation Movie is a Hit
      • Jackson's Mother of Drip
      • New Art Magazine - Art Magazine
      • Giving Critique (A Satire)
      • Who is Art Trip?
      • Art Trip Art II
      • Art Trip Art I
      • More people, more art, more crap?
      • Art Trip Bio
      • Art Dealer
      • Miniature Jackson Pollock Studio
      • Hirshhorn Museum Paintings
      • Hirshhorn DeKoonings
      • Hirshhorn Stellas
      • January 1, 2010
  • ►  2009 (3)
    • ►  December (3)
Copyright 2010 - ArtTripBlog.Blogspot.com. Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.