Wednesday, November 3, 2010

New Directions

Well, what a year. It was just about a year ago that I started painting after laying down my brushes for over eight years. I managed to sell a few paintings, met some cool people online and found some old friends from art school, so how great is that. Now that I have some perspective on my art and the art scene, I think it’s time for a little adjustment in my online presence. Where I thought I could translate my YogaDawg persona to the art side, I don’t think it was that successful. So it’s time to step back and simply post my art and jazz forays as that is what is most interesting to me at the moment.

For you yoga peeps, there is always the continuing yoga satire at www.yogadawg.com or on my YogaDawg Howls Facebook page. Thank you for all your encouragement in my new artistic endeavors!